My Recently Visited Services

Request new instructional software or request an upgrade to existing software for a BGSU computer lab, classroom, or mobile device cart.

Use this service for new software installs after reviewing the standard office software available for installation on University-owned employee or shared computers.
Device owners should submit requests for software installation on their device(s). Supervisors/faculty should submit software installation requests for student/shared devices.

*For planning purposes, please allow a minimum of 15 business days for the delivery of the requested system. Time is required for processing, shipping and delivery of orders. We cannot guarantee items will be delivered within 15 business days.

Request a University-owned device such as a laptop or monitor. This could be a purchase or quote request, a replacement device request, a request for a new hire (faculty or staff), a device add-on/accessory request for current employees, requests for devices for a University event, and/or a request for a student/shared device.
View this article for more information on what is included with University laptops:

Submit a request for a new single sign-on configuration or modification to an existing one.

Additional Print Responsibly/PaperCut reporting for department billing charges.

Faculty and staff may request a new printer or multi-function device for their department office using this service.

If you would like to have an existing printer moved/removed, please submit this form:

Use this page to request administrative access for Assessment Review.

Use this page to request the creation of a Commons Group in Canvas Commons

Request a Power BI license for a BGSU student employee who needs the application to perform their work duties.

The process for authorizing ITS to copy instructor content in Canvas for another instructor.

Report an issue with an electronic signature application.

Report an issue with the Video Insight tool.

Use this service to request the creation of a new Power BI report, or to request changes to an existing Power BI report.

Request a computer lab utilization report for your lab

Request a Power BI workspace, add users to a workspace or request assistance setting up a data source.

Use this page to request a modification to an existing data warehouse report.

Request a new report/analysis for development within the data warehouse.

The process for requesting a University Advancement Report.

Use this service to request access to the Video Insight secure video camera system

Use this service to request a Turnitin instructor account.

Use this page to request access to Transaction System Enterprise (TSE)

Convert your physical fax line to the BGSU fax server.

Request a new number and account for the BGSU fax server.

Use this service to report an issue with Qualtrics.

Use this service to request a student telephone line be added to their residence hall room.