Telephone Billing Corrections/Changes

Who can use it?

BGSU faculty and staff. 

What is it?

Department billing for telephones and services (FMS Billing).

Please note: This service is not intended for the removal of existing telephone services. This service is used for name corrections on your telephone bill, to report if the wrong amount was charged, or if the budget information was incorrect on the last bill.

Where to get it?

Please complete the Request Change form on this page to request access or to make changes to FMS Billing.

How to use it?

To view a comprehensive list of telephone equipment and their associated costs, please click here.

How much does it cost?

There are no costs associated with this service.

Request Change


Service ID: 9794
Tue 7/28/15 9:54 AM
Mon 7/20/20 10:46 AM