How Do I Change My Personal Information in MyBGSU?


How do I change my address or other personal information in MyBGSU?


Your address and personal information can be updated via the Student Center in MyBGSU.

  1. Login to MyBGSU and select Student Center.
  2. Select Profile.
  3. Select Contact Details or Addresses from the left navigation menu depending upon what personal information you would like to change.  
    • Edit your current address or add a new address in Addresses.
    • Phone numbers and email addresses in Contact Details
    • Emergency contacts under Emergency Contacts using the tabs at the left of the page. 

For additional assistance, please contact Information Technology Services at 419-372-0999 or through chat.


Article ID: 24140
Fri 2/3/17 8:07 AM
Mon 6/12/23 9:34 AM