Can I Transfer Ownership of a University Device to Another Faculty/Staff?


Can I transfer ownership of a University device to another BGSU faculty or staff member?


If the device is the current owner's primary device and that person is leaving the university, the device should be returned to ITS inventory.

If the device is a secondary device or a group/shared system, please contact ITS at 419-372-0999 or to request the ownership of the device be changed. 

For additional assistance, please contact Information Technology Services at 419-372-0999 or through chat.

Print Article


Article ID: 118149
Mon 10/12/20 2:21 PM
Fri 10/13/23 9:34 AM