New Telephone Service Request

Who can use it?

BGSU faculty, staff and student employees working on campus. 

What is it?

Use this form to request a new phone number be put into service for your department.  If there already is a working phone number, use the change service request.

Where to get it?

To submit a request to add a new telephone service, please complete the Request New Service form on this page. 

Your department's budget administrator's approval is required before filling out this form. 

How to use it?

After submitting this form, your request will be reviewed and you will then receive confirmation once the service is in place. If you are moving your phone to a new location on campus, you may move it yourself without contacting ITS. For more information on using your University telephone, please review these articles

How much does it cost?

For information on the charges associated with this request, please consult our telephone service charges article.

Request New Service


Wed 5/13/15 1:43 PM
Thu 7/23/20 3:43 PM