Network Service: Request New

Who can use it?

BGSU Faculty, Staff & Student Employees

What is it?

The process to request a new data drop/BIC (wired network).

Where to get it?

Please complete the the "Request Service" form on this page. 

How to use it?

Upon completion of this form, ITS will coordinate with you and a contractor, who will then come out to install your new BGSU Internet Connection (BIC) or data drop.

How much does it cost?

Costs vary upon location, an estimate will be provided prior to installation.