Printer Toner (Ink) Cartridge Recycling


Where can I recycle the toner/ink cartridge(s) from my university-owned printer?


Toner cartridges can be recycled in Hayes Hall. Please place empty cartridges in the labeled box located near Hayes Hall 137 and the Hayes Hall elevator (southeast corner of the building). 

If entering through the main double doors to Hayes Hall (side facing the Union), turn right, and then left near the Hayes Hall 107 lab. Turn right again when you reach the elevator and then left near Hayes Hall 137. The toner recycling bin is located near the loading dock doors and is labeled with a recycling sign.

For additional assistance, please contact Information Technology Services at 419-372-0999 or through chat.

Print Article


Article ID: 137752
Mon 9/13/21 4:06 PM
Wed 3/20/24 4:11 PM