Telephone Display Change Request

Who can use it?

BGSU faculty, staff and student employees working on campus.

What is it?

The process for requesting a change to the display information on a University telephone.

Where to get it?

Please complete the the Request Display Change form on this page.

*Be sure to select the Display Change option from the Telephone Type of Assistance drop-down menu. 

How to use it?

After submitting the form, an ITS technician will make the requested changes. For more information on using your University telephone, please review these articles

How much does it cost?

There is no cost associated with this service.

Request Display Change


Service ID: 9787
Mon 7/27/15 3:35 PM
Tue 7/21/20 8:39 AM