FMS: Report General Issue

Who can use it?

BGSU Faculty and Staff with financial service needs. 

What is it?

This service is used to report an issue with FMS (Financial Management System) application.

Where to get it?

To report an issue with FMS, please click the "Report FMS Issue" button on this page to contact the Technology Support Center.

How to use it?

Back office access is granted by those individuals involved in the Controller’s Office, the Business Office, Purchasing, and Budgeting Office.  Training is provided for all new users seeking access.  Request FMS training to learn more about the application.

Request FMS Access

How much does it cost?

There is no charge for this service.

Need to report an issue?

To report an issue with FMS, please contact the Technology Support Center (TSC).

Report FMS Issue


Tue 6/30/15 10:14 AM
Tue 11/24/15 3:13 PM