HCM: Report General Issue

Who can use it?

BGSU Faculty, Staff, Students, Community Members

What is it?

This service is used to report an issue with tehe HCM (Human Capital Management) application.

Where to get it?

To report an issue with HCM, please click the "Report HCM Issue" button on this page to contact the Technology Support Center.

How to use it?

To use HCM, you must first complete training and request security access.

For HCM training information please email ohr@bgsu.edu.

Request HCM Access

How much does it cost?

There is no charge for this service.