Reporting an Issue With a BGSU Printer


How do I report an issue with or request service for a BGSU printer?


Should you need service on your Xerox product or HP network laser printer, please contact ComDoc. ComDoc is BGSU’s contracted printing management company that handles all university printing, copying and scanning needs, including all services and supplies. Please have the device's model number and ComDoc contract number (located on the front of your machine) readily available when contacting ComDoc.

If you are having trouble printing only specific documents or if you are unable to print while others in your area are still successful, please contact Information Technology Services (ITS) for assistance. 

For additional assistance, please contact Information Technology Services at 419-372-0999 or through chat.


Article ID: 106827
Tue 5/5/20 3:18 PM
Fri 12/18/20 8:43 AM