Ordering Office Printing Supplies

ComDoc is currently having phone issues. Please use the ComDoc website, my.comdoc.com to order supplies until further notice. 


I am low on printer supplies for my office/department printer, how can I order more?


All new and/or existing University-owned HP or Xerox network printers are covered under a Managed Services Agreement that includes all supplies except paper. If your office or department is in need of printing supplies, please contact ComDoc. ComDoc is BGSU’s contracted printing management company in charge of all University printing, copying and scanning needs.

Any printer item labeled as a Customer Replaceable Unit (CRU) is to be ordered and replaced by the user. CRUs generally consist of drums (image units), toner, waste containers, fusers, and maintenance kits, and have an anticipated turnaround time of 2-3 days.  

When contacting ComDoc for supplies by phone, dial 1-800-321-4846 and select Option 2. If you are unable to, or uncomfortable with, replacing these supplies on your own, you may also use this option to request technician assistance.

To order supplies online create an account at my.comdoc.com. For assistance setting up an account, email ServiceandSuppliesOnline@xerox.com.

Please have the device's model number and ComDoc contract number (located on the front of your machine) readily available and allow at least three business days for supply delivery.


University Printers & Supply Information

Check Printer Supplies - AltaLink C8045/8055/8070

AltaLink C8045/8055/8070 - CRU Parts

Check Printer Supplies - VersaLink C400/405

VersaLink C400/405 - CRU Parts

Check Printer Supplies - VersaLink C600/605

VersaLink C600/605 - CRU Parts

Check Printer Supplies - C70 Printer

C70 Printer - CRU Parts

Check Printer Supplies - D95 Printer

​ D95 Printer - CRU Parts


For additional assistance, please contact ComDoc.


Article ID: 106818
Tue 5/5/20 2:31 PM
Fri 1/28/22 4:42 PM